On a serious note, modern life is hard and trying to claw our way through it whilst being a kind and thoughtful human being is not always an easy task. I (try to) keep to these little nuggets of wisdom to keep me level headed, they come from great people such as The Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, The Pope and Helen Keller.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- See everything; overlook a great deal; correct a little.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
- Whatever you do will be insignificant, but is very important that you do it.
- Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
- Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Sleep is the best meditation.